Monday, January 28, 2008

Putting in my first contract...

I looked at some more condos with my agent today and returned to anoher that I absolutely loved. My stepmom met up with me there and looked at it as well and fell in love with it too. It is a 2 story townhome with 2 large bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It has a main floor laundry and a fenced in backyard- perfect for my parent's dog when she comes over (which will pretty much be on my off days during the week). It is foreclosed and it looks like a lot of projects have been start and they stopped midway but they are all cosmetic so I could finish them over time. So my agent and I went back to her office and started writing up a contract for the condo. I'm waiting to turn it in until my dad sees it but I am so excited and nervous about it at the same time. Now instead of saving money, I'll be spending it on a house payment- yikes...

No comments: